Brand Activation Manager, Russia
- Partner with the Large Customer Sales (LCS) organization to shape solutions-oriented approaches that include branding products, as well as presenting in internal and external workshops and events to clients, media and creative agencies.
- Evangelize branding, product/solution knowledge and adoption rates in your markets; drive new product adoption and new features of current products through strategic support of sales activities to relevant customers based on advertiser objective and train partners in the sales teams.
- Drive action plans for commercialization of branding solutions, addressing business growth or adoption shortfalls; drive the business plan development along with market and competitive analysis.
Work with Marketing as a consultant on the promotion of branding products, and support sales and agency teams in training them in branding products and their value proposition. Partner with agency team to shape the branding solutions and products to drive Google growth.
Represent sales and contribute to product development by identifying gaps and deficiencies in current solutions at a country level, collaborate with product and regional BSI teams to drive resolution, and develop recommendations and drive implementation of packaging.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in digital advertising sales, social media marketing, sales development, brand marketing, or strategy consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- In-depth strategic knowledge and understanding of traditional and digital media (especially TV advertising) and its competitive landscape.
- The ability to work with evolving and emerging products with strong analytical and problem solving skills and executive.
- Ability to communicate flawlessly with your counterparts in Sales, Marketing, Product, and Sales Operations.
- Solid knowledge of Google Branding products, especially video.
- Advanced sales skills as well as presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and leadership.