Associate Account Strategist (Multiple Languages Available) SMB Sales
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are laser-focused on the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses -- businesses that often serve an exclusively local audience. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for small businesses of every stripe.
As a Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) Sales professional at Google, you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers to deliver the optimal advertising solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables SMB advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. Your understanding of online media combined with your commercial acumen shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the vision and strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Supplementing your core role, you will participate in a two year developmental program which offers world-class training, equipping you with the business, analytical and leadership skills needed to be successful at Google. You'll work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers, developing a strong network within the Google community and a deep understanding of our products and customers - the real foundation of Google.
- Deliver outstanding customer sales experience to Google's advertisers.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and help customers by working closely in a consultative role with customers.
- Share and collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in the language you would support.
- EEA work authorization is required for roles supporting EEA markets
Please review all of our current open positions via the following link and apply online: http://google.com/careers/students/smbsales